Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Graduated!

So, the last month has brought some great, exciting developments.

Firstly, I've graduated from Ringling! I'm done! Yay! Goodbye, dark and somber animation labs. Goodbye, gorgeous Florida weather. Goodbye, Thesis! I will miss all my classmates so much. But I know I will see them around!

 Secondly... Our thesis film was nominated for a student academy award! We're totally thrilled. We will learn in the next week or two whether we've actually won... Go here to read more: http://www.oscars.org/press/pressreleases/2013/20130501.html

On that note, I want to give a massive shoutout to Kate Reynolds. Due to an unfortunate Academy rule that only two directors can be credited, Kate's name was randomly left off the entry form (we drew straws). But she had just as much to do with the film as Ashley or I did! Go give her website some love: http://kletterl.wix.com/berf

Thirdly, stay tuned for Art. I've got a bit of last semester classwork I will share over the next week or so... my last classwork EVER! Some Children's book illustration work and some lighting tests that I'm kind of excited about.

Fourthly, I am now looking for a job. Please hire me.

Hahaha no really.

Love, Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment